Home

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hometown visitors!

One of my best high school friends, Nikki, was given an awesome opportunity with her husband's job to live in Naples, Italy for 3 months. Even more power to her, she was pregnant during this adventure and did I mention she has an adorable son, Landon, already? Nikki, Nate and Landon took full advantage of their short time in Europe and that included a trip to Germany! They were gracious enough to come and visit us in Frankfurt for one of their last weekends. Nikki was 34 weeks pregnant and rocking it. I have to admit Nikki had more pictures from the visit so check out her blog.

Landon enjoying a subway ride

The whole gang!

One rainy afternoon we went and hung out with my friend, Mari, and her two adorable kids.

We didn't let the rain stop us and we explored Old Sachsenhausen

A visit isn't complete without some Apple wine!

I can't believe this visit was almost three months ago...I guess I need to write more often on the blog. Since their visit Nikki and Nate have had a beautiful baby boy named Parker. It was great seeing some hometown peeps and I can't wait to see them again in Cali this summer!

I hope we can catch on the last few months of our time in Frankfurt and our fun summer in the USA!

--Marisa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...