Home

Friday, August 13, 2010

My first nephew!

Right before we left for our summer adventure I became an aunt to my first nephew. My sister, Kendra, and her husband, Jeff, brought a healthy baby boy into this world. He was three weeks early (just like me) and came right in the middle of them moving into a house. That is a way to make an entrance.

Nolan Richard Winters
Born: June 21, 2010 at 4:50pm
7lbs 6oz. 21" long

Isn't he so adorable? I am already in love with him.

I can't wait to meet this little guy face to face in December. To think nine months before Jeff and Kendra were in Germany, I guess there is something in the schnitzel or the beer.

It is hard to believe that my big sis is a mom now. I am so excited for her and Jeff for this new chapter in their lives. Congrats you two and welcome to parenthood.

--Marisa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...