Home

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A beautiful Sunday

After a long week and an even longer weekend I was more than happy to enjoy the sun today. We spent the whole afternoon hanging out with our friend's, Katy and Craig. They grilled some burgers up and we sat on their balcony soaking up as much sun as we could. It was so relaxing and just what we needed. From there I proceeded to come home and sit on my own balcony. I sported the flip flops and the sunglasses for the first time today and this California girl was loving it. After such a long cold winter I am ready for the warmer weather of spring. My attitude is renewed and I am ready to do some activities outside.

The good life! Short sleeves, flip flops, sunglasses what else can a girl ask for?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...