Home

Friday, January 15, 2010

You're my boy, Blue!!

I am very excited and so proud to announce that my good friend Ryan Kiesshauer has just released his first CD. But first let me give you a little background about my friend. I first heard Blue, as I like to call him, at my college ministry CCF. He lead praise and worship there and this was around the time I first came to Christ. I loved his voice and he had a way of giving everyone an amazing worship experience. Over the years we have become good friends and I was able to watch him grow as an artist. I remember telling him my favorite songs and him slipping them into the set sometimes, what a guy! One of the coolest things was Ryan played in our wedding and it was such an exciting day for me and I wouldn't have had it any other way then him playing on that special day.


At our wedding

Blue has such a unique voice and such a gift of making a song really come alive. He has been working on this CD for almost 3 years now and I know he has poured his heart and soul into it and I am just so honored to be along for the ride. I joke with Ryan about being his manager and how I will take him places, but I truly pray that God does amazing things with him and through his music.  I have only seen a glimpse of this journey he has been going down to putting an album together and and I have to say what an adventure.

Please check him out and hopefully you will love him as much as I do.

Blue, this is an amazing accomplishment and it is so awesome to know someone who is following theirs dreams. We will be praying for you and Bethany and we are so excited to see where God takes you on this new journey. You're my boy, BLUE!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...